Sunday, October 12, 2008





Moon Dog Ball


This fun and special charity ball is a must event. Not only do you get to get dressed up with your best friends for a night on the town but you are supporting an important organization. Four paws is a wonderful rescue society and I was glad to be able to contribute. I just wish I had taken my camera to the event so I could share with you how beautiful the country club was decorated and how wonderful the band looked. I encourage anyone who is interested to get involved next year and joins us.

Here is Billy and I all dressed up, see our adorable little sitter behind us. There is no one better than Blair, she is fantastic. Up in the right corner is Christina, Kate, Me, Dionna and Sharon. All of us got ready together, how we made it out of the house in one piece, all our hair and makeup done, I'll never know. But we looked good.

6 comments:

Kristen said...

Blaire really loves your little Parker. Thanks for letting her babysit every once and a while.

Megan and Jon said...

You posted I love it. Sorry missed your call, I'm a bad phone person.

Your dress is really cute I'm glad you guys got to dress up and go for a night on the town..

Sheena said...

What a perfect date night. You two look smokin!

Amber 'N' Dan said...

You guys are hot....Like hot hot! I love fun stuff like that. k time for lunch...for real this time. I am emailing you right now about it!

Kristen said...

K! I'm sorry, I had to laugh!! You and all of your cute friends are posing in the picture and off to the side is Parker...trying to put his finger in the outlet. *ONLY FUNNY CUZ HE DIDN'T GET HURT*
sorry...i know, i've got a warped sense of humor.

thompson love said...

you all look so gorgeous! i miss my girls!