Sunday, August 28, 2011

New York!!


NYC Career Acceleration Trips!
I also organized a trip for finance and marketing students to NYC. We went to Bloomberg broadcast, Time Inc., Michael Kors, Shady Records, and Coltrin & Associates. I am super excited about the job opportunities that are available to me out there, it's exciting to think next year I could be anywhere!
Ann (the other faculty lead for the trip, and the women with all the connections), Brittany and I stayed the weekend in NY to play and enjoy the city. What didn't we do? We hit the museums, went dancing, shopping, restaurants, and toured every neighborhood for apartments!

Coming over the Brooklyn Bridge to Manhattan at sunrise.
Washington Park.
Empire State Building.
Brittany and I at the Metropolitan Museum.
The Tiffany's Yellow Diamond! For those of you who know
me, of course I stopped at Tiffany's 5th Avenue!
Me and Brittany
Me and Ann, (one of my new favorite people).

Brittany and I outside the museum.

No comments: