Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Let me catch you up....



Next was Parker's 6th Birthday!




The day of, we went to breakfast, which is the picture above.

We also had a big party with all of his friends at Sports academy.

They tumbled, opened presents, and ate cake!

I told Parker now that he was six, he was done.

I told him he couldn't turn seven.... He said, "Mom thats ridiculous"


Next was my birthday, our friends had our traditional

cocktail party for all the girls birthdays in December.

Up above is Jake and I,

and further up is Lyndsie and I.

So turning 28 wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. :)



Here we go, for Thanksgiving I flew out to Ohio to visit my big sis.

We had the funnest time we have ever had in the middle of disaster.

Dinner was made, phones were broken, cars were hit.

Somehow through the entire trip we took one photo,

this one of her English Bulldog puppy, Zoe Bean.

No comments: