Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Ray Lamontagne











I only wish we had pictures of Ray. Well Kate got a picture, but it turned out to be more like a dot of light around black. This turned out to be such a fun girls night. Three of the pictures are taken at dinner. We ate at Market Street Grill down in SLC. Kate's little brother, Seth cooks there and was able to come out and keep us company. The food was unbelievable and the company was even better. As you can see there were mirrors behind us at the restaurant but we powered through. Anyway, the concert was great, anyone who hasn't listened to him should. Great voice and great music. We stayed over at Seth's house. He and his roomates turned out to be wonderful entertainment. Thanks for lettling us stay guy's. Here's to a great Girls Night Out.

3 comments:

Dave and Chalene said...

You all look so beautiful! I wish I could've been there, I love Ray :) How is Seth doing? I miss that kid.

Kristen said...

Looks like a fun girls night out. Hey, I heard that you "RoadRunners" are headed to St. George. Have a great time & happy running!

Megan and Jon said...

Ohhh cute Kate Spears. ANd you.. This looked awesome and I have brushed on on Lamontage.. So good