Saturday, November 8, 2008

8 eight

Eight T.V. shows I love to watch
1. Desperate housewives
2. Two and half men
3. Friends
4. Sex and the City
5. Brother's and Sister's
6. Burn Notice
7. Dexter
8. Weeds
That was easier than I thought it was going to be. I love tv, I know that sounds horrible. However I don't have time to watch too much of it, which is good. So instead we buy shows on DVD.

Eight Favorite Restaurants
1. Le Nonne. Not just because I work there, it's also great food and the service isn't bad.
2. Cafe Sabor
3. Happi Sushi
4. Indian Oven
5. Center Street Grill
6. Market Street Grill and Oyster Bar
7. Calloways
8. Utah Noodle

Eight things that happened yesterday
1. I had a huge Economics quiz
2. I scheduled my hair and eyelash appointments for my cruise
3. I got my voice back.
4. Billy finished Jen's sign for her salon
5. Parker had lot's and lot's of fun at school
6. I ordered my little black dress
7. I posted on Kristen and Megan's blog
8. Had a crazy busy night at work

Eight things I'm looking forward to.
1. My cruise, yeah for VACATION
2. The semester being over
3. Parker's Birthday
4. Holiday's with family
5. My birthday
6. running my next half marathon
7. Finishing my bathroom
8. Hanging with my two favorite people (Billy and Parker)

Eight Things on my wish list
1. Happiness in my future
2. Healthy happy family ( if not, cheaper health insurance would be nice)
3. Nixon watches for Billy and I
4. A well trained dog
5. Clean Cars
6. Graduate from College and get my MBA in finance
7. Move to Portland Oregon
8. The happiness of everyone I love and hold dear to me. To always treat them well, with love and respect. Here is to long and strong friendships, marriages and healthy children.

3 comments:

Kristen said...

You're a sweetheart. Looks like you've got some major fun times just around the corner. Birthday, Cruise, and the holidays! Whoo H00!

Megan and Jon said...

Also quite excited for the next 1/2. :) you watch alot of Tv that I have never even heard of. I'll be catching up with you on those.
AND
this whole portland thing is starting to stress me out. I'm going to get huge without a running buddy.

Amber 'N' Dan said...

A cruise? How fun.....So exciting to think about getting away from the cold weather for awhile! I am excited for you! I love all your answers, they are so cute!