Monday, December 8, 2008












Just some fun random photos of our trip. The last photo was taken before Billy and I ran our first race together. Holland cruise line started on the deck for the cure. A 5k race for cancer. Any passenger can donate 15$ to go towards breast cancer research and get a t-shirt and a chance to participate the run/walk race. Most everyone chose to walk except Billy and I, so of course we won. Not that it mattered but, it will probably be the only race I win in my life. Plus Yeah for billy for running right?



5 comments:

Kristen said...

Beautiful picture of the sunset. Oh, and congrats on winning the 5k. I don't care if everyone was crawling...you won girl! I think that's awesome.

Megan and Jon said...

Winner Winner, I didn't hear that. Sweet. How awesome to say you won a race in whereever you were.

Sheena said...

I am loving all the pictures. It makes me want to leave this FREEZING COLD place.

That is so awesome that you got Billy to run with you!

Amber 'N' Dan said...

I am so glad you guys had a fun trip. Billy said the water was a little rough. You guys look HOT!! Looks like you guys had a GREAT time!

Lindsey said...

I love all the pictures. I'm so glad you posted them, I was hoping to get to see how much fun you all had!! I heard it was amazing, and I'm totally jealous!