Sunday, December 7, 2008

Senior Frogs









The highlight of every one's cruise was Senior Frogs. You sit down and immediately you have a balloon hat placed on your head. Because what could be better than over drinking with an over sized ridiculous balloon creature on your head. As you can tell by the yard sized cocktails in front of us, we had a good time. I even got a video of my dad dancing, ( which he is offering large amounts of money to get his hands on.) Aside from the festive club, San Juan Puerto Rico was more beautiful than I had any idea. If anyone gets a chance to go, don't pass. It is a beautiful historic city. Plus they have the largest Bacardi Rum factory in the world. Which we toured, and received free sample cocktails before Senior Frogs.


2 comments:

Kristen said...

Oh WOW...you are a mini me of your mom! Both of you look beautiful in that last picture together. Glad to hear the cruise was a hit! Now it's back to the real world...no more towels made up to be panda bears. lol

Megan and Jon said...

I have been so patient waiting on these pictures and it was worth the wait. You and Billy look like a postcard. Did you say you have video of Todd dancing. Hysterical I have to see it because until I do I will not believe.
I'm glad you got a break you work hard, but I'm happy you are back.