Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Disney Land Day 3.....& 4?

The last day at Disney Land, kind of bitter sweet.
We decided to let Parker decide where we
would go the last day. He wanted to ride his favorite rides,
starting with the Haunted Mansion, Autopia, The Matterhorn,
and Big Thunder Mountain. Next we did some more
exploring in California Adventure. Where Parker
and I went on the Hotel Tower of Terror. Nana wussed
out, so it was the two of us. Parker ended up not
liking the ride, however he had to go on it twice to decide.



Above: Parker in line at the Matterhorn, where he kept
scaling the fence and getting his flip flops stuck!

Below: Parker and I in line at the Haunted Mansion.


Above: Parker was so excited to see Mater and Lighting McQueen.

Below: Nana and Parker at the airport before we left, on our longer
than expected journey home.

Above: Our planes were delayed and the plane from Phoenix to
SLC was eventually canceled at 1am. I am so lucky that Parker fell
asleep around 10:30 and didn't wake up until 5am the next day,
which was perfect because our flight left at 6:20 am. The experience
was less than pleasant, so I don't recommend South West for great
customer service in the event of your flight being canceled or delayed.
I was able to sleep a little on those chairs, Nana slept none!

Below: 6:30 am Parker on his flight home. He looked at both
me and Nana and said, "I'm done, I'm done Nana, let's go home."
He then asked if we could go back to Disney Land on Sunday.

No comments: