Sunday, May 8, 2011

GRADUATION

I Graduated!!!!!
Here are some photos from my day.
Thanks to everyone who made it great, and
to everyone who loved and supported me
through my education!

Above: Jake and Me after my graduation dinner

Above: My parents, brother, me and Jake after
my graduation dinner at Le Nonne.

Below: Natalie Johnson and me before we got our
diplomas. Natalie and I are both Business majors
with our emphasis in marketing.

Above: Getting my diploma and shaking Dean Anderson's
hand after receiving my diploma!!!!

Below: My parents, Parker and me after graduation


Above: My mom, Christina, Me and Kate after dinner

Below: My parents and Parker waiting for me to walk


Above: Parker gave me a rose during my walk

Below: Parker sitting on Papa's shoulders
All in all it was a wonderful day, and it was
a long time coming. Thanks to everyone
who made it such a good day!



No comments: