Wednesday, September 2, 2009

REALLY?!?!


This is my husband a week and a half before our wedding. I wasn't thrilled about him playing softball, but he insisted. So like a good wife should be, I was supportive. He called me two hours later to ask about my study group for the night. With curiosity and slight annoyance, I asked why? He responded, I broke my nose...........
He not only broke his nose, he shattered it. With the possibility of having a plate put in his face. As if plates in both ankles and one his wrist wasn't enough.......
The kicker, he thinks he is playing softball next week.

2 comments:

Kristen said...

oh...ouch!
Lets hope the swelling and bruises are gone by then, or that someone has some awesome PhotoShop skills.

Sheena said...

That is just Billy's luck. He is looking much much better today! Hopefully he will be all cleared for the big day!