Sunday, September 6, 2009

TOU / 2 2009









TOU/2
Me..Haylee..Sheena.
We made a good team. Even though we were a man short. This race was dedicated to the one we left behind.....Meg, my training buddy all summer long. I could not have made it this far with out her. Rain, shine, or sleet we ran almost every stinkin morning. I think I ran her into the ground.
Aside from loosing my fav running buddy, the race was a lot of fun.
It was our second year doing it and great preparation for the full marathon and the half in Maui. Hayley and I will be in Utah running the TOU marathon while Megan and Sheena will be in Maui running a half. But even with an ocean between us four we will be rooting for one another.
My second favorite part of the race is our "fans"!!! They follow us everywhere and show great support. Though there are many to account for the ones that meant the most our, Megan and John, Klint and Kyndra and my personal fav's Parker and Billy.

1 comment:

Sheena said...

I am glad i was able to do the TOU/2 with you again. I look forward to doing it every year with you!

Thanks for being such a great running buddie!