Sunday, September 27, 2009

The Reception.......

It got pretty hot dancing, but totally worth it
Just like Billy,
Got to be surrounded by beautiful women

Couples slow dance,
aren't Shannon and Wade cute.
I need to thank Shannon for my perfect hair as well
She did an awesome job, everyone loved it

Me and my sis have been dancing

Since I can remember.
It is one of my fav things to do with her







My dad was ready was ready to write a check
to get out of dancing.
I told him there was not enough
money in the world.
It will be one of my greatest memories.
This is where Billy's night of inebriation began,
toasting with the boys.

The band was fantastic!
They are dear friends of Billy and I's
and it was a real treat that they did this
for us. Thanks Mike and Jeremy.

Hugging and thanking mom and dad




The food was heavenly,
Thanks to Steph and Pier at Le Nonne!
we have some great friends


Just a special thanks to my sis,
it was a dream come true to wear Christian Louboutin's
at my wedding. They went perfect
with Billy's DVS skate shoes.

1 comment:

Sheena said...

What beautiful photos you have of your special day! I am so glad i was able to be there and see it for myself! You looked amazing!